Hello Lovelies and welcome back to a new recipe. It might be a bit late, but I wish you a successful and happy 2018.
Today I am presenting you a new developed recipe. You can eat those cookies without having a bad conscience. You can prepare them vegan or non-vegan whichever you like.
So let’s jump into this 🙂
- 75g peanuts
- 40g cranberries
- 50g flax seeds
- 30g chocolate drops
- 60g oats
- 100g coconut flour
- 16g baking powder
- 60g brown sugar
- 360g apple sauce
- 2 tbs yoghurt (soy or other plant based one)
- (flavour drops: optional)
- Mix the apple sauce with yoghurt, vanilla, sugar and salt in your blender/food processor
- Add coconnut flour, flax seeds, oats and baking powder
- Peanuts, cranberries and chocolate drops should be added, if you want them in smaller pieces
- Take the batter out the the blender and form cookies
- onto a baking sheet and fpr 15-20 minutes into the oven
Hope you like this recipe, it’s really easy and fast to prepare. The center can still be moist, that’s what I did.
Enjoy your day and have a nice week!
Share Love, Naba ❤